Saturday, August 4, 2007

Strolling 4 Wheeling Tourist?

My travel schedule doesn't look like it used to. Now, I'm adhering to my little one's nap and feeding schedule. Luckily, someone has thought about that for the destinations of:
  • Amsterdam
  • Barcelona
  • Boston
  • Brighton
  • Chicago
  • Copenhagen
  • Dublin
  • Edinburgh
  • LA
  • London
  • Miami
  • NYC
  • Paris
  • Portland
  • Prague
  • San Francisco
  • Sydney
  • Toronto
  • Vancouver
The makers of Bugaboo Strollers have come up with daytrips that include naps, maps and food. I haven't done any of their itineraries yet but they look good and the fact that they use local artists to draw up their maps is VERY cool. Now if I could only get my little artist to draw me a map to where he hid my mobile phone!

No comments: