Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Clean I can't do without

I shutter to think of the terrible stories of child poisoning due to hand sanitizers that have been circulating on the net and in newsrooms. The worst is that they are true. Luckily, I've never really been a fan of them (they looks suspicious to me and feel like they leave a film).

Instead I am a really big fan of Clean Well. I bought the bundle pack in March and I haven't put it down yet. It has a great smell and is made of natural oils (instead of the mystery science project ingredients). The bottles come in great sizes to take through the airport security (haven't had one taken away yet!). Little man also holds his hands out for a little spray down which he never did with the other stuff. In a pinch it is a handy, "ohh look at this" toy.

Anther thing I really liked and appreciated was that when I ordered from the company directly I got a real person and they sent it to me at my "strange" address. They were timely and friendly. I also love that it came fast and that it had my address written in by hand (I'm a sucker for good penmanship). Real products sold by real people -how cool is that?

No comments: